“Food for Health” Mentors
As part of its award, our “Food for Health” winning team, Fresh Routes, has access to a suite of strategic management, marketing and other consulting services from leading business and food systems experts to further develop their business plan. Food for Health mentors include:
• Zinka Benton, GoodTV, LLC: Legal concept basics
• Mike Blumenfeld, Myron Blumenfeld and Associates: Entrepreneurship and business planning:
• Sarah Brannen, Pattern for Progress: Governmental affairs and economic incentives
• Majora Carter, The Majora Carter Group: Community engagement
• Erica Dorn, ACCION USA: Microfinance and crowd-funding
• Jeff Merrill, Northwestern University: Organizational change and business plan development
• Marcy Walsh and team from CRT/tanaka: Food marketing and P.R.
• Candace Young, Food Trust: Food enterprise technical assistance
• Zac Zeitlin, ZZ Ventures: Financial opportunities, attracting capital and socially-minded investors
Thank you to all these professionals for the generous donation of time and expertise to help make Fresh Routes a reality!